EZY DOG CONVERT HARNESS BURGUNDY
Rugged, Practical, Dog Harness & Service Dog Vest
Convert Dog Harnesses is an extremely versatile dog harness doubling as a service dog vest that you can easily take just about anywhere! Add a Custom Side Badge for service dogs or dogs in training. Transform your Convert Harness to a dog backpack with our Convert Saddle Bags Attachment.
- Keeps up with the demands of an active lifestyle
- Durable polyester outer shell
- Soft cotton lining keeps your pooch comfortable and happy
- Fully adjustable chest strap provides a snug, secure fit
- Disable with one click
- Rust-proof welded D-ring provides a secure anchor for leashes
- Soft touch traffic handle gives extra security when needed
- Add Side Badges with your dog's name or message!
Create your own Personalized Custom Side Badges.
Choose from a list of Pre-printed Convert Side Badges.
- Convert your Harness to a dog backpack with Convert Saddle Bags
- Add a Custom ID Tag
- Color Options: Charcoal, Burgundy, Blue
- Size Options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Note: Not all features are available on smaller sizes: XXS/XS
Now Go and Play!
A Dog Harness Vest for an Active Lifestyle
The Convert Dog Harness Vest is designed with practicality in mind. Built to be street- and trail- ready, it boasts a simple, utilitarian design that combines comfort with style. Durable materials and innovative construction help to ensure safety and a secure fit. Sleek and understated, the Convert Harness is also stylish. The Convert Harness helps keep your dog safe and comfortable, so the both of you can focus on all the fun you’re having outside!
Double as a Service Dog Harness
The sturdy and rugged Convert Dog Harness vest has many functions. It provides security and pinch-free restraint for hikes. It can withstand substantial resistance, because it distributes the load across the chest and around the sides, rather than pulling across the throat the way a traditional collar does. You and your service dog can go anywhere. Your service dog vest should be able to do the same!
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|Size||Girth Inches||Girth cm|